Bamboo NANO Toothbrush (set of 3)
- Size: 19cm
- Handle: 100% natural bamboo
- Bristles: BPA-free, Nylon, EXTRA soft bristles
- Care: It is recommended by dentists to change your toothbrush every 2-3 months to avoid bacteria buildup. After each use, rinse it with water and keep it dry to prevent mold
- Disposal: Remove the bristles with a pair of pliers or break off the head of the toothbrush. The bristles can then go into a plastic recycling bin and the bamboo handle can be composted in a compost bin
- ULTRA-SOFT NANO TOOTHBRUSH - With more than 20,000 super soft bristles, Wooliio Nano Toothbrush is specially designed for hypersensitivity & is perfect for sensitive gums & teeth.
- GENTLE AND THOROUGH BRUSHING - Wooliio Nano Toothbrush contains Non-Toxic and BPA-Free extra soft bristles that gently remove plaque buildup in the tooth. Deep dental cleaning without damaging your gums.
- SENSITIVE AND SOFT ENOUGH TO USE when wearing braces, for pregnant women, elderly, kids, and adults with gum recession.
All the plastic toothbrushes you used still remains at landfills today
A plastic toothbrush can take over 400 years to break down, meaning that all the toothbrushes you have used in the past and will use in the future will remain in landfills indefinitely. Currently, 99% of toothbrushes are still made from plastic. Each year, one billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away in the U.S., creating 50 million pounds of waste. Some of these plastic brushes end up getting washed away into the ocean or degrading into smaller plastics which are dangerous to us and our wildlife.
Bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plants in the world, being able to grow up to three feet a day and self-regenerate from its own roots without the need for fertilizers or pesticides. At the end of its life cycle, Wooliio bamboo toothbrush can decompose in a compost heap within 4-6 months without adding plastic waste to the ocean.
Antibacterial and good oral health
Bamboo is naturally antibacterial. The antibacterial properties inside the bamboo can kill bacterial naturally and is ideal to ensure good oral health.