Bamboo Straws Set
- 10 Bamboo straws – 4-6mm (inner diameter), 200mm (length)
- Sisal straw cleaning brush
- Material: Natural bamboo, FDA approved, 100% biodegradable
- Pouch: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Washing instruction: Apply a bit of dish soap to a straw cleaning brush, clean your straws with the brush and rinse them with warm water. The straws can also be cleaned in a dishwasher
- Care: Bamboo keeps best dry, ensure the straws are fully dry before storing them back to a drawer to avoid moisture buildup inside the straws. The color of the bamboo may change over time but it is completely natural
Adding a tropical taste to your drinks
Bamboo straw works well with both cold and hot beverages. It goes especially well with a glass of smoothie or cocktail to add a tropical taste to your favorite drink.
Eco-friendly and zero waste
Wooliio bamboo straws are 100% organic. Bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plants in the world, being able to grow up to three feet a day and self-regenerate from its own roots. Since bamboo is a biodegradable and compostable material, the straws can be decomposed in a compost bin within 4-6 months at the end of life cycle and return to the earth without polluting the environment.
Healthy and chemical free
Plastic straws can leak chemicals to your drinks especially when heated with hot beverages. In contrast, bamboo is grown chemical-free and does not require any harmful pesticides or chemicals to grow. Bamboo straws are free of any BPA chemicals. Its natural antibacterial properties also make it more resistant to rotting and less likely to carry bacteria.
Reusable and cost-effective
Bamboo straws can be used many times when properly cleaned and cared for. Switching to reusable straws will not only save our planet but also save you the money that you would spend on a lifetime use of plastic straws.
Eliminate plastic waste
Plastic straws make up about 4% of the plastic trash in the world. Most plastic straws are for one-time use only, they then become wastes once we finish consuming a beverage. A plastic straw which you use for a 10-minute drink would take 400-500 years to breakdown and has huge negative impact on marine lives. According to research, over 1 million marine animals are killed each year by plastic waste in the ocean. While plastic straws may only be part of the problem, you can help save our beaches and ocean by making the smallest change in behavior and switching to bamboo straws.